Kirk was licensed to Practice Law by the Texas Supreme Court in 1995. He has been Licensed to Practice Law by the Colorado Supreme Court since 2010 — you may review his profile here: Colorado Supreme Court Profile.
Sole Practitioner, General Trial Practice, including:
- Family Law (Divorce, Modification, Adoption)
- Probate & Wills
- Civil Litigation
- Baylor Law School, Juris Doctor – July 1995. Baylor Law Review, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity.
- Abilene Christian University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing – 1990.
- Past President of the Wood County Bar Association.
- Member of the Northeast Texas Bar Association.